It’s the social highlight of the year and not a spare ticket to be bought!
What a great evening it was for all our members and guests. The evening is a time for us all to catch up and reflect on the fabulous year that we had in 2023 and to present the club Annual Awards.
Also a time to welcome and thank all of our many new members too.
As a club we are proud supporters of two incredible charities which are Midlands Air Ambulance and Cyclists Fighting Cancer.
We were delighted that Nicole and Lee from Midlands Air Ambulance joined us as our special guests this year, this also gave us the opportunity to thank them again for the relentless life saving services that they provide our region with 🙏.
- Crash of the Year – Martin Townsend
- Club Person of the Year – Paul Flint
- Women’s Trophy – Laura Baskeyfield
- Richard Milner memorial Cup (“Above & Beyond”) – Jeremy Griffiths
- Best young rider – Tom Smart
Some highlights of the evening were:
- Club Slide Show with a selection of images that showed some examples of the fun we enjoyed throughout 2023
- Fabulous hot and cold buffet ( provided by The Revolution Cafe)
- A thank you to our Fundraising Champions and to reflect on the amazing events that were held
- Award Presentations
It was an amazing turnout and really emphasises what a great, friendly, inclusive,social,thriving club we really are👌.
The evening was held at the “Home of our Club” COTSWOLD CYCLES/THE REVOLUTION CAFE
“There are too many people to mention that really made our evening the overwhelming success that it was so here’s a massive thank you to you all.
You are all amazing and the club appreciates everything that you did last night to make it the fantastic event that it was! 🙏”
There’s a real buzz around the club and 2024 is just looking even better! 👌